Unfortunately because of ongoing concerns relating COVID and large gatherings, the Board has made the decision not to hold an open meeting this month.

We are looking into holding an open ZOOM meeting. If that is possible, then a notice will be sent out and posted with the details of how to attend via ZOOM.

There will be a newsletter posted in both lobbies later this month with details from the meeting.

Thank you for your understanding.