As we and the world around us begin to venture out and more places re-open, we need to remember that many protocols are still in place for the health, safety, and welfare of all.
- The Association is continuing with the nightly cleaning services provided by Eaddy Environmental Services.
- Faces masks are still required when using the common areas/hallways, elevators and now the pool area.
- We should all continue to practice social distancing to continue with the flattening of the curve. This includes riding the elevators and use of the mail-rooms.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been set up in the pool area
- No decision has been made on the re-opening of the library, hobby shop or meeting room. We will continue to monitor the situation & discuss how best to safely open these areas in the coming weeks.
- Effective Monday, June 29, we will return to full staff. The office will remain locked for the foreseeable future. However, you will be able to call the office and make an appointment to come down when we enter the green phase of Governor’s order.
- Also, effective Monday, June 29, we will no longer be assisting the Swarthmore Co-op with the food deliveries to our building.
- We are working on developing a more detailed schedule for the van and will post a specific schedule next week
- Continue to take simple, preventive measures, as recommended by health officials. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the CDC’s website www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or Pennsylvania’s website for information specific to our state; https://www.heath.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx.