We know that many residents are concerned about the global news stories of the Coronavirus 2019, known as COVID-19. Please know that the Association is monitoring official news sources and government agencies for the latest updates on the matter.
Our staff regularly performs cleaning/disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces. This includes the van shuttle. The van is regularly sprayed with a disinfectant and the surfaces wiped down throughout the course of the day.
Late last week we ordered hand sanitizer stations for installation throughout the larger public areas. Once received, they will be immediately installed. In the meantime, there are a few disposable hand sanitizer pumps in the common area bathrooms.
WHAT RESIDENTS CAN DO TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF ANY ILLNESS:
You should take simple, preventive measures, as recommended by health officials. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the CDC’s website; www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or Pennsylvania’s website for information specific to our state. https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaner/disinfectant.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- STAY inside when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Any questions, please contact the Management Office at 610-544-6000.